Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm so excited...


and I just can't hide it :)

2009-2010 Bind-It-All Design Team Members:

Fleur Smith, BC, Canada
Sophie Sim, Australia
Linda Elbourne, UK
Pam Sandy, Michigan
Shelley Haganman, Iowa
Camilla Isaksson, Sweden
Sarah de Guzman, California
Lynne Forsythe, New Hampshire

Yep that's my name. I am so excited to be included in this amazing group of ladies. So in honour of this amazing news leave me a message by Sunday night and I will send a small RAK to one of you.

12 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Fleur...am so excited to be working with you on the ZutterZisters DT!!!

aprilrhyno said...

OMG THATS SOOO AWESOME!!! Congrats Fleur!!

Sabrina MacD said...

I saw that earlier while doing my daily blog reading. Congrats, I knew you'd get in. :-)

Unknown said...

Looking forward to working with you Fleur - Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Fleur!!

Jennifer Priest said...

Congrats!! So happy you're a zister!!

sarah said...

CONGRATS to you! :) can't wait to start working with all of you talented gals!

hugs,
sarah.
redoaklines.com

Veronica said...

This is awesome news!!! Congrats!!!

nita said...

Congratulations Fleur!!

pamala said...

Woooo hooooo!!! Congrats! It will be exciting for sure!

Jewels14 said...

Whooooo! Congrats Fleur :D

Barbara said...

that's awesome news. Congratulations.