Friday, February 28, 2014

Summer Days

I love using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tools to make perfect coordinating embellishments every time! For this layout I created a fun scallop background for the lower half of the page. I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Scallop 25 and punched it from several different coordinating papers and just layered it on until it filled up the lower third of my page.

 
 
Once I added my photo and title I filled in the right side of the page with more of the scallop punches and for the main embellishment, the pin wheel, I stamped some hearts on the patterned paper before I punched it and added the coordinating bubble cap to finish it off.



 
If you are looking for an easy way to add some perfectly coordinating embellishments to your pages this is it!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Angela said...

That is freaking awesome! Love your layout!!! I want to get some of those EC tools. You put it to good use for sure. Fun!

Tasha said...

Great layout! A nice way to use scraps.

lisaplus6 said...

you are such a talent! this just blows me away! gorgeous!!

Dictionary said...

Wow that is a great use of tools. Love the backgrounds and that pin wheel is fantastic!

Emily Adams said...

the punched paper at the bottom is awesome!! Love it!

Sarah said...

love it. it's nice to see some summer layouts right about now :)

Tammy said...

Such a fun layout. I love all the circles all lined up. Looks great! :)