Monday, November 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Mason Jar

Happy Thanksgiving to my friend south of the border!

I try and get the kids to write down what they are thankful every year on Thanksgiving but always seem to misplace the little notes and papers they write them on so this year I made a little place to keep all our little thankful notes.


I used the Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection and added a simple journaling card along with a doily to the front of the jar.  For the lid I covered it with patterned paper and added a few die cuts.


I used some of the journaling cards and created little note cards for us to write on.


Now every year I will get them to fill this jar with what they are thankful for.


I am Thankful for all my friends, family and blog readers.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: