Monday, June 25, 2012

I hope you Shine

I made this graduation card for my friends daughter who is like a daughter to me.  I hope she shines :)


I used the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection, I especially love the Dear Lizzy Roller Date Stamp.  You can see I added the "Big Day Jun 28 2012" to the card which is the date they are graduating.


I love using the negative image of punches and I filled each heart with the colors of the rainbow.  I added the confetti border with double sided tape and lots of punched out circles from the same paper.


I also love the foam letters that came with this collection.  So sweet.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Gina said...

what a sweet card..just love the hearts and confetti border! :)

Sherri said...

That confetti strip rocks Fleure! What a lovely card.

Danielle said...

Gorgeous card! Love the confetti and the hearts.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous. Great colors and love the confetti border!!

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.7.29
converse trainers
supreme clothing
ray ban sunglasses
off white clothing
jordan 8
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet
tory burch handbags
ray ban eyeglasses
adidas superstars