Sunday, June 3, 2012

Seussical the Musical

My son wanted to try his hand at Musical Theatre this year so we scouted out some dance schools and found Studio West in Ladner.  He has loved every minute.  Their competition number is from Seussical the Musical and he got to plat The Cat In the Hat (a perfect fit for him).  They did very well in the competitions winning first place in one and getting Gold in the second. 


Here is he is in his costume with his friend Sophia who is Thing 2. I thought the costumes were amazing and Jyla won for choreography at the second competition.


He also took Hip Hop which he loved.  They did fairly well in that too , although they only competed once, getting Gold. 


With 2 boys I never thought I would be a dance mom but I have loved watching every minute.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: