Friday, August 30, 2013

Fun Day

I really really love the Pier collection by Crate Paper, I bought and re bought a bunch of it, especially those frames (sigh).

 
I filled in the frames with paper and then added some fun embellishments like this wooden heart wrapped in Washi Tape.


 
More Wash Tape on this one.

 
Some very cute chipboard.

 

 
I also used my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14 and the coordinating Bubble Caps to make the Fun Day title.

 
I think I need to go order more of this collection :)
 
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

I agree...it's a fabulous collection!!
Love how you used the frames!

Mary Jo said...

Love how you embellished the frames!!

Jen Mc said...

This is a FANTASTIC layout! I love those frames.

Kimberly Kett said...

I LOVE how you used the frames! FABULOUS layout!