Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Share

In case you haven't heard of Saturday Share there are a few blogs sharing a special feature called, Saturday Share, designed to showcase Project Life-inspired memory keeping.  This week Imaginisce is one of the blogs participating and I was asked to do a Project Life like layout. 
 
 

This weeks theme is Summer Favorites.  It was so hard picking my favorite summer photos to share today but I knew they would be from our time at the cabin.  It’s so amazing there and the kids have so much fun building sandcastles, fishing, playing on the rope swing and hammock, spending the day on the beach and just hanging out. 
 
For this layout I used a complete 12x12 sunburst patterned paper and cut it down to fit each pocket.  One of my favorite things about this style of scrapping is that I can get so many photos on one layout and with the amount of photos I take I need all the help I can get! 
 
I created a fun element by making a confetti style pocket using Glam Rocks.
 
Then to finish off my layout I added some stickers, chipboard accents and die cuts.
To see all of the blogs participating and to link up your layouts head on over to the Imaginisce Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Tanya Ham said...

Great layout! Love the sparkle from the faux-confetti!