Monday, September 30, 2013

Simple Stories Say Cheese

For this months kit at Scrapbook Nerd I got to play with the awesome Say Cheese collection kit from Simple Stories, I also got the Snap Pockets and Snap Cards.  I knew right away I wanted to  make a mini album with this kit, I have so many Disney photos and a mini album is a great way to get a lot of photos scrapped.

 
For the cover I used one of the transparencies to give it a little more stability.


Our challenge this month was to use journaling cards for something other then journaling.  I used the Snap cards and the journaling cards that came in the collection pack as the pages for my mini album.

 

 
 I also added a few of the transparencies and even a Snap pocket for the tickets and other memorabilia.


 
Some of my favorite photos from Disneyland are always the ride photos - I wait at the end of the ride and make sure to snap the pictures with my phone.   I love the looks on their faces!
 


 
The boys were not interested in getting photos or autographs with the characters this year but we got lucky and met Buzz - he is the only one :(


 
The treats and rides were my boys favorites, of course their boys all they want to do is eat lol.  I made a page about our favorite treats.

 
This collection is so awesome - I know I will be using it for a while getting caught up on all my Disney albums.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Super cute album!
I love that line!! :)

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!! I got several pieces of this collection, and we've never been to Disney! I thought it was really versatile even for day-to-day photos! :) Great job!

Kimberly Kett said...

Agreed Super, Super cute!! Loving the sweet details!