Thursday, October 10, 2013

Peace Love Joy - My First Christmas post!

This week Lawn Fawn and Epiphany Crafts teamed up for a fun week.  I really love the beautiful colors and cute patterns in the new Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love collection. I used the 6x6 paper pad to create a shaker card. I cut out the slide box and Christmas trees with my Silhouette and arranged them to create a little winter scene. Then I added some of the Peace Joy Love Mixed Sequins to create the shaker. I also added some of the sequins to the background Bokah paper which I love.
Joywithtree
JoyCU2
JoyCU3
To finish off the card I used the Lawn Fawn Milo's ABC stamps to spell out joy and used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Pennant 25 and the coordinating Bubble Caps for the sentiment. These stamps were the perfect size for them.
JoyCU1
I also used the 6x6 paper pad to make some mini tags for presents. I cut out the tag sheet added them to patterned paper and used a corner rounder on two of the corners.
LFTagsall3
I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Circle 14, Star 25, Square 25 and Heart 14 and coordinating Bubble Caps to make some cute embellishments. To finish them off I used the Lawn Fawn Silver Sparkle Single Cord to attach them to presents.
LFTag1CU
LFTag1rs
LFTag2
LFTag2CU
Supplies:
Shaker Card: Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Pennant 25, Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Pennant 25, Patterned Paper and Sequins - Lawn Fawn Peace Love Joy collection, die cut machine - Silhouette Cameo
Tags: Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Circle 14, Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Circle 14, Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio ToolHeart 14, Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Heart 14, Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Square 25, Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Square 25,Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Star 25, Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Star 25,Patterned Paper and Sequins - Lawn Fawn Peace Love Joy collection, Twine - Lawn Fawn, corner rounder - EK Success

8 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Adore that card!! I just got the pennant punch and love it! :)

Jingle said...

These are so wonderful!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such pretty holiday projects! Love the bokeh paper as a backdrop for the card.

Anonymous said...

Such cute projects!

Danielle said...

I don't want to think about Christmas yet :-) but this is so cute what you've made!!

Sarah said...

So cute Fleur!

Unknown said...

Totally LOVE these. The tree card is my fav. Awesome Fleur.

Michelle said...

Oh I am in love with that shaker card!!!