Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge

It's that time again for the October Monthly Challenge over at Imaginisce.  This month there is another fabulous sketch by Diana, you have to use orange and brown and the theme is Fall.
 
With World Card Making Day just around the corner I thought I would make a card from the sketch.
 
Here is the awesome sketch:

 
And here is my card.  Love how you can use a layout sketch and turn it into a card.

 
I used my Silhouette to cut the leaves from several colors of paper and used the stickers to frame the sentiment and the leaves.
 
 

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

So pretty!! Love how you used the sketch for a card-awesome! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful job turning the sketch into a card. Love the fall colors!

Kimberly Kett said...

I'm loving what you've done with the sketch! GREAT layout!