Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whistler

With the Olympics coming to Whistler in a few short weeks and my husband Mike gearing up for his part in the opening and closing ceremonies I thought I would change my header to celebrate Whistler. I've added a few of my favorite photos from Whistler over the last few years.



We have been so lucky to be able to go to Whistler every year (thanks Pat and Kingston) and the boys loved learning to ski and snowboard. It is an amazing place to just walk around and has amazing restaurants and stores. The instructors we've had so far have been awesome and Rhys snowboarded down Blackcomb with Mike for the first time last year (I was so proud). One of our favorite things to do is swim outside while it's snowing. This is such a fun place!

6 comments:

Jemma said...

you are lucky to be that close and be able to take advantage of it!!! Hope you make it up this year and i cant wait to see the pics!!

Jemma said...

hey ive given you a blog award on my blog :) just for being awesome! x

Melissa Bi. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Bi. said...

so stunning! I know the Olympics will probably be a pain for travel, but how amazing to be so close to such a huge event.

nita said...

you are really lucky to live so close to Whister.. I have lots of great memories of my 2 years there!! I have a friend that will be flying over to volunteer.. cant wait to hear the stories :)

Barbara said...

I loved our trip to Whistler a few years ago. I would love to go back one day.