Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Christmas Time

Time to Deck the Halls...



Trim the trees...



And wish everyone a Merry Christmas.



I had so much fun creating these projects with the Echo Park Paper Holly Jolly Christmas collection! 

For the first project, Deck the Halls, I made a string of ornaments using the Dash Away paper.  First I cut out the ornaments then punched a hole in the top to thread the twine through.  I then added them to the bottom of the layout hanging them like you would on a tree.  I added my title with the fun ornament stickers and also added one of the gorgeous Decorative Brads at the top.

For the second project, Merry and Bright, I made a tag using the Snowy Tree Tops paper.  I cut out several trees from the paper and then made some fake snow with cardstock by cutting it in to a hill shape and distressing the edges. I used foam tape to pop up some of the trees to give the card some dimension and also added the sentiment from the sticker sheet with foam tape.

For the last project, Merry Christmas, I made a card using the Jolly Border Strips paper.  I used the backside with the snowflakes for my background and cut out the Santa, Reindeer and Snowmen from the frontside.  I also added some fake snow to the card and used foam tape to pop out Santa and one of the snowmen.

I hope your holiday season is Merry and Bright!

No comments: