Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sugar and Spice...

and everything nice that's what little girls are made of.  Sunshine and rainbows and ribbons for hair bows, that's what little girls are made of. Tea parties, laces and baby doll faces, that's what little girls are made of.

I love the words in this poem but having two boys I don't get to scrap girls very often.  Luckily I have friends and family that have girls and don't mind me borrowing photos to scrap with.


I loved the blue jean look of this paper from the Crate Paper Random Collection and the flower paper was perfect for cutting out and turning into a cute border complete with buttons of course.


It's so fun to be able to make girl layouts every once in a while.  Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Sabrina MacD said...

It turned out lovely :)

Melissa Bi. said...

Fleur that flower border is simply stunning!