Monday, March 26, 2012

Be Mine

This year I wanted to make a layout that would hold all of Linden's Valentine's from his classmates.  I knew I wanted to add an envelope to the layout so I used that as my starting off point.  I ended up using a vellum style envelope so you can see the Valentine's inside.


I also loved the Instagram photos I took of Linden writing and making Valentine's for his friends and classmates so I added those to the layout too.  The Crate Paper Hearts Collection was perfect for the colors I wanted to use for this layout.


I finished off the layout with all kinds of hearts scattered over the page.  Some are chipboard hearts covered with Washi Tape and paper, others are origami hearts and some are punched hearts.


 I know it will be fun looking back at the Valentine's he received when he is older!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Alex said...

What a great idea for a layout! You are sooo creative! LOVE this!

pinkalishious said...

cute page love all those little hearts xx