Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Magnet Gift Set

I hope you have been stopping by the Epiphany Crafts blog this week to see the last minute gifts that the design team have come up with.  They are so pretty, some great ideas.

 
I created another last minute gift with my Epiphany Crafts Studio Shape Tool Round 25, the bubble caps and metal charm.  I made a set of magnets for one of my coworkers, her birthday is also in December so I wanted to make something that didn't have a Christmas feel to it.

 
I used the pretty Crate Paper On Trend Collection.  I simply used the Shape Studio Tool to create the circles then added magnets to the back.  I used an old tin box to hold them and wrapped it all up with a metal charm.

 
I love how easy this was and how pretty they turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

just adorable

Jan Hennings said...

What a super cute set!

Tracy said...

These are so pretty, and I like that your put them in their own tin.
So nice that you made your co-worker a non-holiday birthday gift :)