Friday, January 18, 2013

Altered Tin

I needed a quick gift card holder and thought an altered Altoid tin would be the perfect size.

 
I covered the tin with Bella Blvd patterned paper and fussy cut some flowers for the top.

 
I added some foam tape to pop some up for dimension and a cute sentiment sticker.

 
I wrapped the lid with twin and covered the bottom outside with paper.

 
Inside I added some more patterned paper to the lid and bottom.

 
I also added some curled up paper to give it a party feel when they open it.

 
Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Jingle said...

Very fun!

Pamela said...

Looks awesome!! Great job! :)

Tammy said...

Oh, that is too fun. I love the bright cheery colors and the cute flowers. Love this! :)

Becky said...

I love the bright color and fun curls of ribbon on the inside!! Great job :)

LB whosthischick said...

Totally adorable. Great idea and I love those little curls inside

Ann said...

So clever! Love the bright fun colors too!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun way to give a gift card.
It is so pretty. Such fun colours.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by accident,
while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would
just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and
a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all
at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please
do keep up the superb b.
My page - decals

Danielle said...

That is so super cute!!!Great job on the fussy cutting!

Linda Beeson said...

Simply the cutest! I can see where the person getting this cutie is going to want to keep reusing it.

Katherine said...

What a super gift I love all the colour - it is gorgeous.