Monday, August 5, 2013

Scrapbook Nerd August Kit

This month I got to play with the Echo Park Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky collection from Scrapbook Nerd.  I had only ever done a Project Life like layout once before so I was excited to get to play with this collection.

 
 
The colors in this collection were perfect for my photos from Gottacon, which is a convention the boys went to this year.  It was so much fun and there were people dressed up in costumes everywhere. 

 
My youngest son entered a Gangnam Style dance off to be able to play the Zombie challenge at the end of the night and made it through he was so happy.  He did really well and came 3rd, not bad considering everyone else playing was over 18.



 
I have a ton more photos to scrap from this event and I really loved how easy this style of scrapbooking made it to get them in an album. 
 

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this looks great!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great PL pages!

Unknown said...

Third place is an awesome finish for your son. These pages are very cool and look great Fleur :)

Sue Althouse said...

Those bright colors and graphic look are super for a PL page!

Barbara said...

I love this collection. I'm glad you had fun working with it. I'm looking forward to playing with my pocket pages.