Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cards

Whenever I get a kit to work with after making my mini album or layouts I try and use up the rest of the kit and make cards.  For the September Scrapbook Nerd kit I used up my left overs to make three cards.
 
 
The first one is a Thank You card for my son's instructor so I added her name to personalize it.  I fussy cut some flowers, banners and butterflies and used the letter stickers for my sentiment.
 
 
The second card is a general card and could be used for just about anything.  I made a background from all the small word stickers and added the larger Hello sticker in the middle.
 
 
I fussy cut another butterfly and also added the pink ribbon and some pretty sequins to dress it up.
 
 
The last card was for a man so I needed a more masculine card,  I used more manly colors and added washi tape and enamel dots for embellishments.

 
I really love these enamel dots, they make the perfect manly embellishment :)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

They are all so pretty!!!

Mary Jo said...

That must have been a pretty kit~
The colors are so bright and pretty!
Great cards!

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS cards!! Especially that first one!