Thursday, February 13, 2014

Button It Up

I love the buttons that you can create with the Button Studio Tools. I made a mini album for my "day in the life" photos and once I was finished the album had a hard time staying closed so I used the button to attatch some ribbon to keep the mini album closed.

 
 
I created the button using the same coordinating paper and used my Crop-a-dile to make a small hole punch in both sides of the cover.


I also created a few more buttons as embellishments inside the album.









 
I loved capturing an average day in our life and plan to try and do it more often.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

That is pretty cool!! :)

Unknown said...

What a great way to approach a day in the life. A lot less intimidating in a mini. Cute embellies.