Friday, October 17, 2014

Whstler Mini

One of my favorite things is when my pretty paper and embellishments come in pretty packaging I can't resist using it.  When I got the Crate Paper Notes and Things collection from Scrapbook Nerd I saw that all the embellishment packages had this really pretty clipboard design on it.  I knew I really had to use it for a mini so I did.

 
I used a full one for the base of my mini album and then cut out the binder clip from another one and used foam tape to pop it up.
 
 
Then I cut some papers down to the size of the clipboard and started decorating.

 
This collection is so pretty - for my cover I added a photo of my son on the Whistler statue and some chipboard banners along with some gold letters for my title.


 
For the inside pages I added an Instagram photo along with a cluster of three embellishments and I cut up the words from another of the patterned papers.


 
I tried to stay consistent with the design which makes the mini albums come together faster.


 
These photos are from a trip to Whistler for a dance competition.


 
My son hurt himself that weekend and every time I look at these photos of him I am so proud he made it through the weekend even getting first place for his Musical Theatre routine.


 
I have to say making mini albums makes me so happy. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.