Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Countdown

I do a Christmas Countdown every year - I have them all over the house, on my desk at work and make them for friends as well.  This year I made one using the Kaisercraft Christmas Countdown Tree and the Bundled Up collection from Crate Paper.

 
I covered the wooden tree with the green chevron paper.

 
I used the reverse side of the paper which is gold to cover the stand part of the tree.

 
Then I added the super cute brads all over the tree.

 
I covered the wooden number pieces with several layers of patterned paper and some fun gold numbers.

 
To top off the tree I used the rosette from the standout stickers.

 
To store the rest of the numbers I created a little pocket on the back of the tree with a leftover piece of patterned paper.

 
I really love this countdown it's so cute and I can't wait to use it.  Today is the first day of Scrapbook Nerd's 12 days of Christmas which will be filled with fun Christmas ideas like this Christmas Countdown.  Hope to see you there.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome. Love the colours and the way the tree is decorated. I think I need to make one. :)