Monday, February 9, 2015

Love This

I love the flower die cut pack in the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection, it's right up my alley.  I didn't get any of the 12x12 papers for this collection so I got creative with the 6x6 paper pad for this layout.


I used the leftover strips from when I punched the hearts for my canvas project and the little strips from the top if each of the 6x6 papers in the pad to create the layered left side of this layout.


The strips have the little hang tag holes in them so I used the flower die cuts to create a pretty border and cover the holes.


I added some gold touches with the hearts, the title and I also added some gold and black misting.



I used some of the 6x6 papers and die cuts to create layers for a photo frame.  I finished it off with the chipboard banner at the top.  I really loved playing with the flowers and layering the vellum, die cut and glitter ones all together.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE those Flowers!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful layout Fleur. You rocked those flower die cuts. 😀