Friday, August 5, 2011

Echo Park Love

A lot of people ask me what is one of my go to scrapbook paper companies and right now I would have to say one of them is Echo Park. I don't think there is a collection they have released that I didn't like.



This love affair started with their very first release Sweet Summertime. I spotted it in my LSS and fell in love. I came home and made a few layouts and projects with it and I was hooked. It's still one of my favorites!





Next came A Walk in the Park. I loved the colors in this line and the trees - just beautiful!





Then I was working on some Christmas projects and fell in love with both of the collections. The Merry Christmas collection was a gorgeous traditional collection with a hint of vintage.




The Everybody Loves Christmas collection was so cute and bright. It was perfect for some fun projects. The shadow box below was featured on Two Peas In A Bucket and you can find instructions on how to recreate it on their website here http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/274818-fleursbydesign/1684835-merry-christmas-shadow-box/.





Then came the Wintertime collection perfect for those snowy theme photos and I loved the stickers that came with the collection especially the snowman.




The Little Boy collection was perfect for me as I have two boys. I loved the colors and the planes and trains in this collection - so cute!




The Be Mine collection had some fabulous papers in it and the sticker sheet was amazing. Loved it!





The Little Girl line was so pretty - I loved the cupcakes and pretty colors from this collection.


Ahh Springtime, I love it when a paper comes along that I can spend hours cutting out all the pretty images like I did with the flowers in the card below.




Next came For the Record. This was another one of my favorites. I loved the vintage feel and the colors were perfect for pretty much any layout and project. I love it when a collection comes out like this that is so versatile. I can't show much for this one as they have been picked up for publication :)



Last but not least was Summer Days. I loved the bright papers and fun stickers always perfect for my bright summery photos.





I can't wait to see Echo Park's new collections in my LSS as they always inspire me to create amazing layouts, cards and projects!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sabrina MacD said...

I know what you mean, I really like them too.