Monday, November 28, 2011

I want candy!

I love peppermint candy, I am so excited when I see it in the stores - it's looks as good as it tastes.  I was even more excited when I saw the new Peppermint Collection from Crate Paper, they had some really cute peppermint journaling cards!

First I made a little brown paper bag that will be filled with peppermints for my son's music teacher:


And here is a little candy jar I made for my son's school teacher - perfect for her desk!


I hope these last long enough to give out :)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

The little candy bowl looks great too Fleur!

Tina said...

Super cute card. I love the button. I also love the candy bowl. Fun projects!

Barbara said...

what cute little gifties. That line is adorable.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Those are so sweet! Yummy yummy too!

Cheryl said...

Love the candy bowl!

Sabrina MacD said...

Like the paper baggie