Monday, November 7, 2011

Winners!!

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by during the Handmade Holidays Blog Hop and left a comment!  I appreciated all of them! 

The winner of the Zutter Spinner Album kit is:
Blogger

Chelsey said...
What a neat idea!! I love this and I'll have to try it out myself! Thanks :-)
November 4, 2011 9:16 PM


The winner of the Score-It-All Mini for following my blog is:

BloggerChris - Creations in Bloom said...
Love your album! It's so fabulous. I'm a new follower. Excited to be inspired by your creations.
November 4, 2011 5:53 PM

Congratulations to both of you!  Please contact me with your mailing information.


4 comments:

KOLOROWY ptak said...

congratulations :)

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to try out the Score-it-all mini! : )

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Congrats!!
THANKS for the AWESOME INSPIRATION during the Blog Hop and the chances to win!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)