Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happiness Project Week 3

This week it was easy to choose my happy moments! 

The first was the Grad Luncheon.  I spent pretty much the whole school year looing for ideas on Pinterest, shopping for everything and making decorations and the grad gifts.  I was so thrilled that it came off without a hitch and the kids loved it and had a blast.  The theme was "Let your true colors shine" which I got from the Phil Collins song True Colors.  We had lots of bright, colorful decorations, a candy bar, jones soda, a slideshow of the kids from Kindergarden to Grade 7, and lots of games and dancing.  It was wonderful to watch them have the time of their life.


My most happy moment was the day Rhys graduated.  He looked so handsome in his shirt and tie and I was just so proud.  It was an awesome day!


 My husband finally got my board put up and I hung all my little happy projects on it this week too.  I love it, it hang over my desk and everytime I look at it I smile.



I can't wait until it's full :)

To see the original blog post from Christine Middlecamp about "Mapping Happiness" follw this link
http://retrospection.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/06/nearly-a-month-ago-i-hauled-myself-to-the-self-help-section-of-the-local-bookstore-with-the-idea-that-somewhere-amongs.html

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Love your projects. What a great board to have hanging with your scrap treasures!! Congrats to your big boy!!

Lilith Eeckels said...

That is awesome. Love the board and love the idea.

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Cute little peices! Wonderful idea! Love how the board is coming along!:)

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) said...

What a great project! This is awesome Fleur!