Friday, October 19, 2012

Epiphany Crafts Halloween Flowers

I am so excited! Today is my first post for Epiphany Crafts.  I had so much fun creating some fun Halloween flowers for my mantle with the Epiphany Crafts Round 25 Shape Studio Tool.  Here's a sneak peek of my Halloween project.



For more pictures, details and to watch the video on how I created these fun Halloween flowers head on over to the Epiphany Crafts Blog.

As a thanks for stopping by you can download the Silhouette files I created for free, just follow the links below.
Boo
Ghost
Candy

Thanks for stopping by hope you have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh this is just too cute

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You're having an exciting week! :) These are such a cute project. I'm off to see more. Have a great weekend!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Those are absolutely adorable!! :)

Staci said...

So cute! tfs

Sara said...

This is so cute! Lots of fun!

Heidi said...

I've been looking through your blog. You have so many great projects! I'm a new follower.

Sue Althouse said...

Those look so fun, love the colors you used. I'll have to check out your Silhouette files, just got my Cameo this weekend!

Deanna said...

Super cute!