Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Frame

I have had this Halloween frame from Old Navy for a few years and every Halloween I would forget to use it - this year I finally decided it was time to decorate it a bit and use it.


It had space for three photos but I only used the bottom two for photos and used the top space to add some patterned paper and a title.  The spider web paper is from the Pebbles Tricks and Treats collection.


I added the flying witch to the top and some pumpkins along the bottom for decoration.  They are from the new October Afternoon Witch Hazel collection.

 
I am so glad I finally got to use this frame!  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

This is a fantastic idea!! I love it!

Sabrina MacD said...

Great project, love Halloween.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a totally fun idea!! I love it

Jingle said...

This is so cute and totally fun!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is so adorable! I need to dig into my OA collection, so cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love this idea! I didn't know Old Navy sold stuff like this. I love it!

laura said...

I think that flying witch is just too cute. Great decision.

Sue Althouse said...

That is lots of fun! I love the little special touches you added.