Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Personalized DVD holders

I had some DVDs of a show I wanted to give to some friends and decided to use up some of my stash and make some personalized DVD covers.
 
 
I cut out the template with my Silhouette and then decorated them for each friend.  For this one I used an older October Afternoon collection and used my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Star 25 to add a fun embellishment.
 
 
The second one uses some Studio Calico paper, wood veneer and badges along with some Fancy Pants cork stars.


 
For the last one I used some older Dear Lizzy products and a doily from Punky Sprouts.
 
 
I love the chipboard elements is the Dear Lizzy collections.

 
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so cute

Unknown said...

Great idea for gifts. They look super cute.

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute!! :)