Monday, March 31, 2014

PL/365 share

I am behind which I knew would happen in February but I am not stressing about it will just do what I can, I really love seeing our daily life!  As I said February was a crazy month.  The Olympics, birthdays, two trips and more.

 
I had to find a suit for my son's Musical Theatre competition so we took a trip to a mall that was amazing, had an elevator in a water fall (we saw the backside of water) and every store we needed.

 
Getting a haircut, celebrating good marks and my kitty.

 
Isn't she adorable :)

 
A trip to Whistler for some skiing and snow boarding.

 
I used a full pocket page and kept some memorabilia in between the two pages.

 
This week we spent most of the time getting ready for a birthday party.


First signs of spring yay.


Valentine's Day.

 
Love these wood cards.

 
Celebrating some birthday's, my son had a Lego Movie Party and my Mom baked me my favorite cake.

 
I love that Linden designed his own cake using Lego pieces.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great pages! Sounds like a super busy month. Hopefully you will catch up in no time. :)