Monday, April 7, 2014

More pages done!

I love that I am getting Linden's Scrapbook Portfolio caught up finally!  I did a few more layouts last week and finally got around to taking pictures.  They aren't the best as I find I get a lot of glare from the protectors.
 
 
This is the first layout in the album, Linden's first play.  It was a local production and there was an ad in the paper for kids to try out for parts.  We went and Linden got two parts, one was the little boy and the other part was an elf. 



 
This layout is from last summer's production of Aristocat's put on by Studio West Dance and Tracy Neff.  Linden had to try out and ended up being Thomas O'malley the alley cat.  He was awesome and the whole show was amazing.  I had originally done this 8.5x11 layout and loved it so much added it to a 12x12 cardstock added a title and used it for this book.
 
 
All the kids really did a great job singing and dancing.

 
 I ended up with so many photos I needed to do an extra pocket page.

 
Only a few more layouts to go and I will be caught up.

Thanks for stopping by.