Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PL/265 Catching Up

I am getting caught up with my PL/365 - I used the Scrapbook Nerd April kit for these pages.

 
Found the best shirt for Rhys, the kids in school call him Einstein so I had to but it lol.

 
Fun at Menchies,  Buttons got her cone of shame off finally and she cleaned all day and some of Linden's drawings. 
 
The cake batter frozen yogurt at Menchies is so good. 
 
 
My oldest hates getting his picture taken so never smiles :(

 
At least he came and got the photo taken anyway.

 
All the blossoms are on the tree and it was a fun Online Crop weekend at Scrapbook Nerd.

 
I mixed in some Maggie Holmes with the October Afternoon for this layout.

 
Playing games with friends, movie marathons and a cute bird to finish up Spring Break.

 
Love the metal arrow paper clips.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments: