Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project Life

I got the Simple Stories Birthday collection at the perfect time - I was just getting around to catching up on my 365/PL style album and my son's 15th birthday was included.

My cat is a great hunter...not so great for us who get daily treats from her.  I know she thinks she is feeding us and teaching us to hunt but it's pretty gross lol.


 
My mom always whips up a special birthday dinner and cake - yum:)


 
A selfie, my baby girl cuddling with me, Linden competing in Musical Theatre even though he was really sick he did awesome - 2nd place, he ended up staying home from school the next day and I made a few of his favorites for lunch, chicken noodle soup, goldfish, and cheese.


 
My oldest turned 15 - how crazy is that!  I made him his favorite Belgium waffles with whip cream for breakfast and he let me take a photo of him and even smiled :)
 


 
This collection was perfect for these pages.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Products used:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the simple embellishment. I'm going to dig into my wood veneer for my next layouts. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

OSr Group said...

All cards are really looks very nice.
Flush door Manufacturer in India, Block Board manufacturer in India