Monday, July 7, 2014

Dance Mom

I honestly never though I would be a Dance Mom what with having two boys but my youngest loves to sing and act and dance so he is in Musical Theatre and Hip Hop at our local dance company Studio West Dance. 



 In fact this year he was asked to join the Company troupe which is the high level competitive dance.  Well the end of the year is upon us and for his Musical Theatre group (there are 5 total) I thought I would make them some fun key chains for the other Mom's.  To make them I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Square 25 and coordinating rhinestone charms.


My husband took this photo of them which I love.  They did Crusin' for a Brusin' from the Disney show Teen Beach Movie.  They did really well this year and placed first in the Peak Invitational at Whistler.
 

I was just going to hand them out but at the last minute I had this idea to create some washi tape bags and hopefully put a dent into my washi tape collection.

 

1 comment:

Isbaha said...

Such a nice idea! They are very pretty. :)