Monday, January 4, 2016

2016

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Every year I join Ali Edwards in picking One Little Word to use for the year and this year I have chosen FOCUS.

Focus is defined as:
To concentrate, to direct one's attention or efforts, the centre of interest or activity

This year I want to FOCUS on my family and to help them achieve their goals and dreams, I want to FOCUS on my own goals and dreams and figure out what they are and how I can get them, I want to Focus on being happy and living in the moment and I want to Focus on getting healthy.

Every year I make a visual reminder of my word and put it somewhere I always see it. This year I made a little canvas with the Amy Tangerine collection that I know she made just for me, I mean those palm trees love!



Did you pick a word for 2016?  If so please share it.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: