Friday, November 9, 2012

First Christmas Card

I make a lot of Christmas cards for friends and family so I have to get an early start, this is the first one of the season...only 99 more left to go (just kidding).



I used the This and That Christmas collection from Echo Park, I knew as soon as I saw it it would be a collection I would have to get.  I loved the colors, the patterns and the wood grain.


 
I have been working on my layering as it's something I struggle with but I love how this card turned out.  I used up most of the scraps and made a woven background and used foam tape to add dimension.


 
A little twine and a sticker sentiment to finish it off.  Now I am off to make some more.  Thanks for stopping by.
 

9 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this card is amazing! love it

Margareta Carlsson said...

All those layers make this card awesome! So beautiful!

Staci said...

Love all of the fun layering. beautifully done! Have a great weekend. :-)

Laura (Who's this chick) said...

Look at all those lovely layers. Beautiful card. TFS

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is fabulous! The layers look wonderful! I love the dimension you added too.

Barbara said...

great card. Anyone would be thrilled to receive it!
Way to go for getting an early start on them.

Nirupama said...

Love all the layering you did here!

Tracy said...

Doesn't look to me like you have any problems layering..this looks perfect.
I love your layering and the colours in this collection :)

Unknown said...

This is so awesome. I love the style, the tab and the twine. I so have to get to work on my cards :)