Monday, November 5, 2012

It's My Little Shoebox week over at the Epiphany Crafts Blog

This week the Epiphany Crafts design team was so excited to play with some My Little Shoe Box collections.  They are so pretty and cute, love the colors and designs.  My main project will be up on the Epiphany Crafts blog Wednesday but you can pop over and see what the rest of the design team created this week.

After doing my main project I had some paper left over so I created a few cards.  I got to play with the Secret Garden and Cherry Delight collections.  I love the die cut flowers that come with each collection that you can roll up.  I decided instead of rolling them up that I would keep them flat and layer them to make this card.


I stitched around the edge of the card and added a crocheted flower and Studio Calico wooden heart to the centre.
 
 
 I tied some crochet thread around the card to finish it off.

 
For the second card I rolled up the flowers from the die cute sheet and made a quick Hi card.

 
I used the die cut banners on each end of the journaling card to make it look like a big banner.  I also cut out additional butterflies and added them on top of the butterflies all ready on the card to add some dimension to them.


These rolled flowers are so pretty.  I love that they have different shapes to them as well. 

 
I had so much fun playing with these soft and pretty collections from My Little Shoebox this week. Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the layered flower and the stitching on the first card and the rolled flowers on the Hi card.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the pink! great job

laura said...

I love this. I love the crocheted flower. My mom made some for me and I made fabric yo-yos this weekend. TFS

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are so pretty! Love the great stitching and the rolled flowers!

Patricia said...

Loving that crochet flower! Such pretty cards!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the flowers!

Katherine said...

Beautiful I love the stitching on the 1st and the flowers on the 2nd..gorgeous :)

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely colors and wonderful texture on your cards! The crochet doily is too sweet!