Sunday, November 18, 2012

Writing Santa

I am really bad about scrapping my Christmas photos, I am not really sure why but they rarely seem to make it on a layout.  I had some really cute photos of my son writing a note to Santa that I really wanted to scrapbook so when Two Peas had an early Christmas challenge I decided I would scrap them.


 The patterned paper is from last years Crate Paper Christmas collection, I didn't have a lot left so I used up the scraps for this layout. 

 
I made the snowflakes using a scallop punch and cutting a few of the scallops off. I created a video on how I made them which I will add at the end of the post in case you are interested in seeing how they are made.
 
 
I am so glad I managed to get at least one Christmas photo scrapped, I really will try and do more this year.
 
Here's the video.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love this layout!!

laura said...

Wonderful layout..now you have to scrap more holiday layouts, lol. Gotta remember these moments.