Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

 
This is my favorite photo of me and my boys.  They really are amazing and I one lucky Mom!
 

I am also sharing today the last two gift card holders I created for Mother's Day week on the Epiphany Crafts blog. 
 

 The first is a matchbox cut file I got at the Silhouette Store and used my Silhouette to cut it out.  I added a brad using the Epiphany Crafts Brad Settings Round 14.
 
 
I love this paper by Maggie Holmes so soft and pretty.  I added another clothespin to this gift card holder as the body of the butterfly.
 
 
The last one is a file die cut with my Silhouette. 
 
I used the Maggie Holmes clips as the body of the butterfly for this one.


 
I adhered the sides together so I could put the gift card inside.  To finish it off I added a Epiphany Craft Charm Setting to the top.  They are so pretty!
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Great pic of you and your boys!! Gorgeous projects!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Barbara said...

great picture of you and your boys! Gorgeous products too.