Monday, May 20, 2013

Outdoor Adventure

This week Imaginisce is debuting their new collection Outdoor Adventure and I have to say I think it's my favorite line so far.  I created two projects with this collection, I will share one today and the other one on Wednesday.

 
With two growing boys when we go camping we have to make sure we bring lots of snacks along with us.  I use mason jars to hold the snacks so they don't go stale and when I saw the fun stickers and papers in this collection I knew they would be a great way to decorate the mason jars.

 
 
I made Take a Hike Trail Mix (the usual nuts, raisins and M&M's)



Then there is the Jump in a Lake Rods and Fish (Goldfish Crackers and pretzels)


 
And of course you can't go camping without Smores!



Head on over to the Imaginisce blog to see all the fun creations with their new collection!

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love this idea and the names you came up with for each treat too!