Thursday, May 2, 2013

Imaginisce Monthly Challenge

It's the first of the month and time for another Imaginisce Challenge.  Head on over to their blog for all the details.
 
Here's the beautiful sketch by Diana for this month, we also had to use the color yellow, incorporate chevrons and the theme this month is Mother.
 
 
 
For my project I decided to make a wall hanging for my Mother-In-law, I used the chevrons to make the grass for my garden of flowers.



I used the Roly Rosie and Pop-Up petals from Imaginisce along with the Hybrid Petal Roller Tool to create the rolled flowers.
 
 
I cut the title from my Silhouette and popped it up with foam tape.

 
These flowers are so pretty and I love how it turned out.

 
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Beautiful! I love those flowers!

Sarah said...

very cute! love the chevron grass!

Mary Jo said...

That is adorable! I love that you used the sketch in such a unique way :)

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers-super cute!! Great take on the sketch! :) Evie

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Your MIL is one lucky woman. This is beautiful and such a creative way to use the sketch.

Tracy said...

Your wall hanging is so pretty.
I really like those flowers :)
Great idea to use the chevron paper for the grass :)

Mandalika said...

I love how you used this sketch for a card, I would never have thought of that. This is beautiful.

Tammy said...

Cute! Love the flower centers and great way to use the sketch. :)