Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Camp Challenge #2

It's time for Scrapbook Nerds Summer Camp Challenge #2 - "Let It Shine".  Here's the fun badge you can earn for playing along.
 
For this challenge you have to add glitter or shine to your project.
 
 
I used the awesome Pow Glitter Paper and used it as a background for this layout about my Mom and I.  I don't get to do girly layouts very often and it was so fun to use the glitter paper.
 
 
I used my left over paper strips and made a frame for the Instagram photo of me and my Mom at the Opera.

 
I hope you play along and upload your layouts to the Scrapbook Nerd gallery.
 
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way you matted your photo with the strips of paper Fleur. A great layout about you and your mum :)

Katherine said...

What a super page and gorgeous photo :)

Katherine said...

What a super page and gorgeous photo :)

Norma Gomez said...

Great layout and fun challenge! I mean just the name "Scrapbook Nerds" is awesome, lol, love it!!! I totally think of myself as an art nerd, hehehe :D TFS!!

Sue Althouse said...

Love that paper strip frame!