Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Mini

It's summer and I can't wait to head to the cabin and hangout with friends, it's my favorite time of the year!
 

 
For my Summer mini album I used the awesome Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool Round 14, Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Heart 25, Helmar adhesives and the beautiful Crate Paper Pier collection.
 


I used the Helmar Premium Craft Glue to adhere pretty much everything throughout the album, it's a great liquid glue that sets quickly and dries clear. For the cover I added some of the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool Round 14 and used the Helmar Zap Dots to glue them in place.
 



For my second page I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Accessories Bubble Caps Heart 25 to highlight the beach glass in my photo, I really love how it draws your eye straight to it. I know I will be doing this a lot more in the future.
 


 
The colors in this collection are perfect for summer photos.
 



I added another Epiphany Crafts Button Studio Tool Round 14 to the top of the accordion flower on this page, I love that you can make buttons that perfectly coordinate with any page.
 




For the last page I kept to the gold in the accents with the fun gold letters, gold clothes pin and gold accordion flower.
 



Next time you are creating a mini album grab some Epiphany Crafts Buttons Studio Tools and add the perfect embellishment to your projects.
Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love these colors and the way you framed your photos. Great mini!

danni reid. said...

loooooove♥

Anonymous said...

what a fun little project! looks great!

Jingle said...

This is just absolutely adorable! I love it!

Madeline said...

Gorgeous mini! Love that heart shaped bubble!

emily said...

Beautiful:) I just bought some of the Pier papers and can't wait to use them!

Anonymous said...

Great colors and mini! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Danielle said...

That's one gorgeous mini, Fleur! Great use of The Pier.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful and I love the frame-in-frame look you created.

Mandalika said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this, it is just gorgeous.

Tammy said...

Love this album! The frames are such a fun accent. :)