Monday, September 8, 2014

Embellished Paperclips

I think I love back to school more then my kids, I love all the fun new school supplies and shopping for new clothes.
 
 
I thought it would be fun to make the teachers a little welcome back gift. I cut the envelopes out with my Silhouette and then decorated them with school themes papers and stickers.
 
 
 
To keep the envelopes closed I thought I would use a paperclip. To make it look even better I embellished the paperclips using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 and attaching them to the top if the clip.
 



 
I loved making these so much I decided to make some for my son.  He is going into grade 6 this year so I made a trio of paperclips using the Epiphany Crafts Brad Tool Round 14. 


 
Epiphany Crafts is having more fun back to school projects on their blog this week so make sure you stop by and check them out.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments: