Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Dance Mom

I love using my crafty stuff for everything including stuff for Dance.  Here are a few crafty ideas for the Dance Mom's out there.


First up I saw these cute Tic Tac containers on Pinterest and knew I had to copy it. I used my Washi Tape and wrapped the containers to hold bobby pins and safety pins.


I also used some old packaging to make a Costume Check list for the top of each of the costumes so we can make sure everything we need is in the bag before we leave for a competition.


I printed the list on Word and then put it inside a plastic back and used Washi Tape to reinforce the top and bottom so hopefully they won't fall off.

I can't believe our first competition is happening soon!

Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

The tic tac containers are such a clever idea! Love it!