Monday, March 16, 2015

May Arts + Epiphany Crafts = Fun

This week Epiphany Crafts is teaming up with May Arts for a fun week of ribbon inspiration.


I had two ideas in mind when I got the bag full of beautiful ribbon and decided to make both.  The first project is these pretty ribbon bracelets using the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14, the coordinating bubble cap and the Round 14 silver Charm Settings. 


I took some of the beautiful ribbon and measured it to my wrist then slipped a jump ring on the charm and threaded it onto the ribbon.  I added some pretty patterned paper from Crate Paper to the charms. I love how pretty they turned out and the mint green is one of my favorite colors!


My second project is these cute planner clips for my Color Crush Planner.  I love prettying up my planner and these paper clips are a perfect way to add some fun to your planners.


I added some pretty May Arts ribbon and then topped them off with some Epiphany Crafts charms.


Head on over to the Epiphany Crafts Blog to see more fun projects using May Arts this week.

Thanks for stopping by.