Friday, May 22, 2015

Let's Get Together

My son turned 16 last month and all he wanted to do was go to an all you can eat sushi place called Kisah Poppo for dinner with his friends, It was almost impossible to get a photo of them as none of them wanted their picture taken.  My husband finally convinced them when he picked them up to snap this one. 


They had a blast and he said they all ate their monies worth lol.  I love this group of boys, they call themselves the "Intellectual Bad Asses"!  


I used the Maggie Holmes Confetti collection for this layout and even thought it's a pretty feminine collection I managed to get a pretty masculine layout done with it.  I also added the inked cork stars as embellishments.


I am so glad I got at least one shot of this group and of Rhys on his birthday.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: