Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Summer Catch Up

Today I thought I would share with you some Summer layouts I made over the summer with the Crate Paper Poolside collection.  I love the colors and patterns in this collection especially the floral paper.


I made this one for my Friday Inspiration video you can watch how I created it. 




This layout was so fun to make I thought the polka dot paper kind of looked like the big beach ball in the photo.




I will try and share more of my summer projects over the next few weeks before fall officially starts!

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

These layouts scream summer, so fun!
I've really been enjoying you videos, thank you for sharing them:D

Stephanie said...

I agree with Joy - your videos are awesome and really helpful, please keep making them :)