Monday, October 26, 2015

Into The Woods



Into the woods,

It's time to go,
I hate to leave,
I have to go.
Into the woods-
It's time, and so
I must begin my journey.



I have decided this year to make a Midori for each of my son's shows, I completed one for his Cinderella show last month and this month I am making one for his Into the Woods show. He is playing Rapunzel's Prince. I love the song Agony he has to sing, so funny!

I am using a beautiful black LoveNeen Dori from Etsy you can see her shop here https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveNeen?page=1



I made a charm using my Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 and coordinating charm.


I added a plastic folder from the Daiso store.


I made three inserts for inside the Midori, I love how this Crate Paper Wonder collection paper went perfectly with this dori.




Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: