Friday, April 22, 2016

Plan With Me - Creative Planner

I decided to turn my light pink Color Crush Planner into a creative planner for myself. It will be used to write down ideas, plan videos and blog posts and keep myself on schedule,



You can see the video on how I created it on my channel today.








I wanted this planner to inspire me as soon as  open it so I am going to add some of my favorite things to the pages. I used the My Minds Eye On Trend 2 collection filled with beautiful colours and fun icons to make the dividers. I traced the old dividers onto patterned paper and cut them out.






I layered tags, die cuts, patterned paper and embellishments on each divider.




I will share rest of the inside pages Wednesday showing how I plan to use the inside pages and planner portion to keep myself on track.

thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

msmith434343 said...

Ooh, that turned out great - I love that collection! I'm sure you're going to love your planner and get good use out of it!